Specialized Assisted Living in Shelton, CT
The life and care at Lifestyle Transitions is tailored to meet each resident’s specific needs. We are able to do this because of our mission to provide relationship-centered care which inspires our staff to take the time to get to know our residents and learn how to meet their individual needs. Our goal is to help our residents maintain a healthy lifestyle, encourage socialization with peers and relationships with our staff, and manage individual physical, social, and cognitive challenges. Residents, their families and our CareLink ™ nursing staff work together to create specialized assisted living and memory care packages to meet their changing needs.
Assisted Living & Memory Care Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Medication Management (Included in Monthly Rental)
- Escorts To and From Meals and Activities
- Assistance with Dining and Personal Care
- Behavioral Support
- Companion Services
- Care Planning and Case Management
Personalized Private Duty Care
At Lifestyle Transitions, we understand that there are times that our residents need short-term or even longer-term one-on-one care to help them recover from illness or to continue to age in place in their home. Private duty supportive care, provided by our trained staff is available covering 2-12 hour shifts; providing up to 24-hours if needed.
Additional Services Available
Residents at Lifestyle Transitions at Wesley Heights have access to health and wellness services across our Wesley Village campus, to allow for ease of transition as their care needs change.
These services include:
- On-site Geriatric Physicians
- On-site Mental Health Professionals – including social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Podiatry and Hearing Services
- Aquatic, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies in our Wellness Center
- Blood Pressure Clinics
- Massage Therapy
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Care
- Palliative Rehab & Hospice Care