The programs offered at The Wellness Center at Wesley Village have been likened to a “second wind” by many of our members who thought they would never be active again after an illness, fall or surgery. Our tailored and client driven programs are focused on the long term sustainability and enjoyment that often provides a new outlook and positive engagement with exercise as a daily part of active living.
At The Wellness Center at Wesley Village we understand that a positive attitude is a big part of our members’ success. Personal trainer Dianne always greets new and regular members with a big smile and words of encouragement to help our residents and members stay motivated! Our philosophy is one of empowerment, education, holistic wellness and active living. Individualized assessments and plans tailor-made to help each person meet their personal goals is the starting point of a successful experience. Our staff communicates with our members’ physicians to create a personalized fitness program designed to enhance well being every day by improving core strength and balance, increasing independence and mobility, and maintaining or improving their ability to perform daily activities.
To learn more about our programs and services, check out our full flyer here.
Our Wellness Center Offers
State-of-the-Art Gym Equipment
- Nautilus equipment specially designed for seniors
- Nustep TRS 4000 Recumbent cross trainers
- Landice L7 Treadmill
- All of our machines are specially calibrated for small increases and are personally set and monitored by our on-site personal trainer.
Aquatic Therapy Pool
- 90 degree water temperature provides relief and buoyant exercise for painful joints
- Adjustable water current allows for graduated workouts
- Easy access with heavy duty hydraulic lift
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Private, outpatient therapy, which may be covered by insurance, is available with our licensed on-site therapist.