Lifestyle Transitions at Wesley Heights: The Next Generation in Assisted Living & Memory Care
Located on our Wesley Village Campus and within our Wesley Heights Assisted Living Community, Lifestyle Transitions is a unique program which offers a supportive environment for individuals with changing care needs. Opened in January of 2015, the Lifestyle Transitions wing at Wesley Heights is the newest addition to the Wesley Village Campus, offering 4 different apartment styles for specialized assisted living and memory care.
Brand New Apartments Available TODAY! Click Here to Learn More
What Makes the Lifestyle Transitions Program so Unique?
The Lifestyle Transitions program is designed to support residents with cognitive impairment and increased social needs by engaging them in life and activities within the Lifestyle Transitions neighborhood as well as the larger Wesley Heights community - providing encouragement, friendship, and a feeling of security. The program also focuses on developing daily routines for successfully managing individualized physical, social and cognitive challenges. A wander-protection system offers safety 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while our specialized design, with enclosed outdoor courtyard and access to the Wesley Heights community, provides maximized independence.
- Studio Suite, Studio, Efficiency, & One-Bedroom apartment styles for individuals or couples
- Affordable pricing with no community fee (Federal assistance may be available for those who qualify)
- Personalized assisted living and memory care services provided by our dedicated nursing staff
- Geriatric medical services to care for the body, mind, and spirit available on site
- Consistent caregivers, trained by the Alzheimer’s Association
- Education & support services for residents & families, including monthly Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Group
- Home-like gathering areas including a library, family-style kitchen, living room & laundry nook
- Safe & quiet spaces for reading, relaxation & dining
- Activities, events, out-trips, and opportunities for conversation, connection, and camaraderie
- Transportation services for medical appointments and outings
- Hair Salon, Wellness Center, & Outpatient Therapy available on-site
Services and Amenities
Monthly Rental Rates Include:
- Meals, Housekeeping, Maintenance & Laundry
- Specialized Activities & Personalized Memory Care
- Medication Management
- All utilities except phone and cable TV
Additional care packages can include help with personal care, dining, behavioral support and more. Other care planning & case management is also available.
Engaging Activities in a Supportive Environment
Activity programs at Lifestyle Transitions engage residents in events and activities in the larger Wesley Heights community, while also providing specialized activities in our supportive environment. These programs are specially designed for residents with increased social needs as well as residents in need of personalized daily routines and/or those struggling with memory loss.
- Exercise, Health, and Wellness Activities
- Musical Entertainment
- Spiritual Support
- Cooking and Baking
- Art Classes
- Pet Visits
- Opportunities for Volunteering
- Parties and Socials
- Events and Outings
- Music & Memory program ( a personalized digital music program)
Wesley Village is one of only a few certified Music & Memory care facilities in the State of Connecticut. To learn more about the Music & Memory program at Wesley Village, click here. To learn more about the Music & Memory program and the neuroscience research behind it, please click here.
Check out our Facebook page for a closer look at what keeps our residents busy!