The Wesley Village campus was opened by United Methodist Homes (UMH) in 1968 and continues to grow and thrive!
It takes a Village to strive for excellence and innovation by respecting the ideas of others while collaborating to enhance one’s life’s journey. It takes a Village to care for the mind, body and spirit. That Village is Wesley Village in Shelton, Connecticut.
Wesley Village, in operation since 1968, is a picturesque and peaceful environment for residents seeking assisted or independent living. With 40 beautiful acres and a focus on wellness, this community offers a wide range of care, including skilled rehab, assisted living, memory support and hospice care. Our seniors also have access to on-site medical, dental and naturopathic care.
The five communities at Wesley Village include:
- Bishop Wicke - Short-term rehab and skilled nursing
- Crosby Commons - Senior living with the comforts of home
- Lifestyle Transitions - Increased care needs and memory support
- Wellness Center - Outpatient therapy and fitness programs
- Wesley Heights - Independent and assisted living